The Duna Art Company International Multicultural Foundation was established in 2001.
The main objectives of its activities:
– preserving and safeguarding the Hungarian and international cultural heritage, promoting its dissemination
– promoting and disseminating the professional and traditional dance culture of high quality,
– organisation of multicultural event series representing the diversity of cultures living side by side
– organising intercultural exchange programmes, preparation and organisation of other cultural projects at national and international level.
– promoting the Euro-Atlantic integration, keeping contact with other national and international civil organisations, also Hungarians living outside of Hungary
– assisting international tours of high quality dance and music performing ensembles
– introducing the outstanding contemporary dance art in Hungary and abroad
– establishing and operating international network system
– joining the education in art schools